Hoping the Monkey Dominates the Year of The Horse





2014 is coming... according to the Chinese Zodiac, it is the year of the horse. But the monkey will make a return....

So much is happening in 2014 in Malaysia. It is of course going to be Visit Malaysia year. Because of that, I would like to get back into running. The Teh Tarik Drinker have talked to me about running around Malaysia and since it is Visit Malaysia year... why not right? I'll definitely keep this in mind when signing up for runs in 2014.
[Let's do our part shall we]

To be honest though, I do need a lot of work to get back to full fitness. It's going to be tough but I think I am up for that challenge. I've already signed up for two runs in January and February so I'd better prepare myself. They are both tough runs: Dragon Back 2014 Run & The Burden Run. These are not a walk in the park.

[Not exactly in the best of shape am I]


There is a reason why they call it the "dragon back". The 23 km route in Meru, Klang literally looks like a dragon back. It goes up and down, up and down, and up and down. I just hope I can make it to the finish line right now.
[There is a reason why it's called Dragon Back]


The Burden Run may only be 10.2 km, but notice that word... "burden"? Yup, while the first 4.5 km may seem like another day at the park, the other 5.7 km isn't. You would need to carry a 10kg sandbag for the rest of the run. No kidding.


[This ain't gonna be funny]


I will definitely be signing up for more runs and will be doing more travels just because it is Visit Malaysia Year 2014. So I hope 2014 will be the

"Travel for Fitness 2014".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top